Saturday, November 1, 2008

She's Ba-ack!


We're dogsitting Ipo today-Champ is soo Happy!

I wanted to make my come-back on Halloween--thought it would be more appropriate, but couldn't make it. Had to have a mini-date with my Man.

So, we've been homeowners for a month and two days. I got sick the day we closed escrow. I was feeling a little under the weather the couple days before that and then it hit. It's been a long, long trip back to health and I'm not all the way there. Thank goodness Martel, Laura and Margot came over and helped me clean the new place; it was really dirty. And then Stan, Adam and Curt helped us move. I had to go to the dr. twice in a week for antibiotics-a nasty case of bronchitis.

I did a lot of climbing before getting sick and I was in better shape than I'd been in a long time. It felt great! Setbacks. Oh well, really outta my control...

I was thinking about how sick I got after our wedding. It lasted the same amount of time. I suppose high excitement and stress do these things...

Speaking of the wedding...Rich and I celebrated our 2-year anniversary on the 21st. The second year is supposed to be the cotton year - so I should have gotten Rich a shirt or something, but I like wood so I got him a butcher block.


I can't wait until next year, it's the leather year...

We went to the Asylum with Trish and Pete somewhere around there. It was awesome, beautiful! I'm looking forward to getting to climb there this winter (and being in shape again to climb there).

This past week I got to climb at the Draw with Sam & Trish. It was such a gorgeous day and even tho I didn't have the endurance to climb all day, it was fun to be out with the girls.


I grabbed some attention with a pouch of tuna.

There was a rock that you always had to put a pad on at the beginning of this problem.
That's right, we moved it.

Trish climbing under Bad Ass roof.

Looks like Sam's sending...

Today was a work day around the house. It's really starting to come together. It feels so good. I think we may start building the wall around our eventual patio tomorrow or soon. Rich has done so much work outside. I've done more cleaning in the last month than I've done in the last two years. Epic.

We went bouldering at the Western Draw late in the day. I could've taken a nap, but it was so nice to get out. The weather has been incredible lately-70 deg and sunny- and a slight breeze today. Rich found his new proj.