Saturday, June 20, 2009

It's been a long...time






Wow. Can't believe November 5th is the last time I blogged... It's been hard to find time since we bought this house. When I go to bed at night I hit the pillow and am OUT, then when the alarm goes off I hit the snooze three times, turn it off, then sleep some more and then mumble about how much I hate to get up, as I get up 30-45 minutes late and jump in the shower to quickly get ready for work.

Saw the movie "Recount" the other nite about the dirty doings that went on in Florida when Gore was running for President (year 2000). Pretty disappointing. Tried to watch it with an open mind, but it was difficult. Seeing my big pic of Obama on the blog reminded me.

I should get off the computer since I'm supposed to meet Sam & Kim at the Draw this a.m. Not feeling so psyched, but I love to climb with those ladies. They are TOP NOTCH!

Here's some pics of Rich and I climbing...fun fun....